Monday, June 18, 2007

Bad Week, Badness~

Song Today : Aeroplane - Red Hot Chilli Peppers


Man, what a SHITTY WEEK. i mean shittily shitty. bad enough it was exams.. i think i got cursed this week too. sigh~*. lets say the week starts on tuesday, cuz thats when all exams began. and the shit stuff too

<TUESDAY>
english exam, couldnt concentrate. this rap song was in my head. if you read my essay it would rhyme every sentence. pray be to god miss mcfarlen has a sense of humour.

<WEDNESDAY>
woke up at like 10am to practice my bass solo. friggin bass solos, hadda do two. wasnt actually prepared.. in the rush, i stained my bass~ twice. $^&*$%~!. i stuffed up the exam at 1:30 anyway. so i wasted my time practicing. Stayed up till 2:30am to do chem the next day too. >< sigh~*

<THURSDAY>
chem exam. we all stuffed up. i woke at 8:30 to come to school just to ask miss J loadsa chem questions. which DIDNT come out anyway. and had NOTHING related to THE EXAM. and again #$%^&*(!!!. oh, and anton spilt chocolate milk on my soccer boots. the bum.

<FRIDAY>
i didnt really bother studying for the physics exam. i wasted my time really going for chem and music. 2 subs i really like. and i hate physics.. THISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS MUCH. so go figure. and i really actually was into my exam. most of it made sense to me anyway, dont know if it made sense to mr thurlow. probably not. my soccer boots were still brown and sticky. note, i could not wash them because i had a match tmr. not cause i didnt want to.

<SATURDAY>
had to go to st. Johns Grammar for soccer. which was at some kampung-in-the-hill like place in BELAIR. 45 minits to get there. was late 10 minits or so. only lucky thing this week was coach forgiving me being late. SHITTY thing is that we lost 6 - 0. holding on for round 30 minits. then they scored. 1 and 30 seconds later, another. 2. 30 seconds BEFORE half time, they scored again. 3. i dont wanna elaborate the rest. sam-tong. and i forgot my keys to my house, so i hadda wait in the garden till mum got back. how shit. drank tap water (too thirsty) and pissed on the trees..

<SUNDAY
had work. boss didnt seem too happy.. and this poor girl kept slipping and falling at my station (the sinks) which happened to be very wet. i think it was because of my badluck. i hadda work outside as well today, trainee in training. sounds cool? not. customers are so annoying sometimes. "i'd like that drink, nono, that one, no, THAT one, the orange colour. not that orange colour! yesyesYES that one!" OMFG. gimme the NAME DAMMIT. and i cant explain how i burnt myself, it'll take too long.


and it all friggin ended THERE.
guess i passed on the badluck to that poor girl at work. she seemed to slip right before she left the premises. again. hope this week gets better.



Me da usted la esperanza? muchacha de sueƱo?


Music is my aeroplane~~ it's my aeroplane~

No comments:

Going ons